Using your 3D printer for affordable fall fun!
It’s the fall season at MakerJuice, and it’s been a busy year for the MakerJuice team. Research and Development has been hard at work on several new products as well as improvements to existing resins for 3D printing. We took some time drum up a few ideas for the 3D maker community for this much anticipated season.
Josh, Founder of MakerJuice, and his family visited a nearby apple orchard for inspiration. After some hiking, cider, donuts, and deep contemplation, it happened. Why don't we offer seasonal 3D printing resins?
You can 3D print a Jack-o'-lantern.
You can print a cute little pumpkin couple.
You can even print spider webs to hang throughout the house.
But.....we didn’t stop there. We think you might agree nothing says autumn like the smell of fresh baked pumpkin pie. So we developed a scented 3D printing resin. We have launched the MakerJuice SF- Pumpkin Pie Orange 3D Printing Resin.
Print something using this seasonal holiday resin, and fill your house with the smell of fresh baked pumpkin pie.
We hope you enjoy the nifty pumpkin resin as much as we enjoyed making it. Send us some of the things you print, and we’ll post them to the gallery!
We’ve also come up with some fun ideas to help get you in the fall spirit:
- Visit a nature conservancy, or if there’s none available in your area take a stroll through the park. The trees are beautiful this time of year and if you plan it right it feels like you’re walking through a leaf shower.
- Go to a Cider Mill or orchard. Most apple orchards will allow you to pick your own this time of year. Use the following site to help find one near you.
- Find a corn maze. These are a blast for all ages! Check it out with the kids or your buddies. Use this directory to find a maze.
- Pumpkin patches are always a great idea, or for the lazy grab some pumpkins from your grocery store and get to carving. We know there’s no lack of creativity in the maker community!
- Go on a zombie thrill ride! If you’re (un)lucky enough to live in an area that has had a zombie outbreak, you can go shoot them with paintballs… or something.
This year get your 3D printer started then grab your family, pets, friends and bundle up to enjoy the beautiful fall outdoors!
You can find Pumpkin Pie Orange options in the following resins: MakerJuice SF and MakerJuice SF for Form 1/+/2 , while supplies last! And make sure to show us your creations by tagging @MakerJuice on Instagram and Twitter!