SF is a great blend that provides slightly more bend than Standard, while maintaining fast print speeds and precision accuracy. SF is ideal for printing any part that needs to be hard while not being brittle. Perfect for things like snap-fit parts.
SF has a high pigment concentration which produces bright and opaque printed parts, due to the higher viscosity the pigment does not settle out as fast.
- Printer Settings
- Material Specifications
- Anycubic Photon:
- 50µm layer height, 50-second burn-in layers for the first 8 layers, 30-second layers thereafter.
- 100µm layer height, 50-second burn-in layers for the first 8 layers, 30-second layers thereafter.
- Cures under UV A, B, and C light up to around 420nm. Curable with a DLP projector, a UV laser, or UV leds. When using UV lasers or LEDs, the cure time is extremely fast, so you don’t need much power. Low odor and contains zero VOC.
- Viscosity: 220 cP
- Modulus: 95,000 PSI / 655 MPa
- Tensile: 6,865 PSI / 47 MPa
- Elongation: 15%